ACCORDING TO ARTICLE 13 GDPR – REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
as “data subject” according to the GDPR, your personal data is collected by fairbnb.coop to identify you and create a first access account in view of the forthcoming launch of the platform’s services. So the main purpose of the data treatment is to let you become familiar with
Here you may find complete privacy statement in legal words.
Contact information about privacy concern is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories of personal data collected by fairbnb.coop and processing purposes
Faribnb.coop website collects from the user two categories of personal data: internet-browsing technical data and data intentionally provided by the user for account registration.
- Internet-browsing technical data: information that allows communications between your device and the website
- Registration data: this is name, surname, email that user releases to the platform in the registration form or otherwise provide to us through social connections (Facebook or Google accounts). This information is collected to create
user’saccount on fairbnb.coop and to be notified of the account’s upgrade. If expressly required by the user, email data will be processed for newsletter subscription.
Lawfulness of processing
According to art. 6 first paragraph of GDPR the legal bases for data processing are:
Ø Internet-browsing technical data processing is necessary to allow
Ø Registration Data processing is necessary to generate a user’s profile/account on fairbnb.coop and this implies the acceptance by the user/data subject of the
Ø Registration Data, in
Place of data processing
Data collected according to this statement is stored and processed on servers and offices of
Recipients of personal data
Data processing will not include any dissemination or otherwise making available.
Data will be processed by:
- a) data processor, acting on behalf of the data controller, such as:
- persons, companies or professional firms providing Fairbnb Network Società Cooperativa with advice and consulting in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and debt collection matters related to the provision of
- subjects to engage with in order to provide the services (for instance, hosting providers) or the social projects which faribnb.coop aims at selecting and promoting (for instance, key-partner working in selected geographical areas);
personscompanies or professional firms providing Fairbnb Network Società Cooperativa with technical maintenance (including maintenance of hardware and software systems, network equipment and electronic communications networks);
- b) subjects, bodies or authorities to disclose personal data to, in accordance with the provisions of law or under the orders of the authorities or in case of abuse reports to investigate complaints and identify the source of messages received from users;
- c) persons authorized by
FairbnbNetwork Società Cooperativa to process data required for carrying out activities strictly related to the provision of the services: those authorized persons have undersigned specific agreement to grant confidentiality and correct behavior according to data processing law;
- d) business partners for their own autonomous and separate purposes, only if the data subject has given specific consent.
Optional data conferment
The provision of personal data is absolutely necessary for website browsing.
In other cases, data provision is not mandatory but constitutes a contractual requirement to create and manage the user’s
Processing method and duration
Personal data is processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
According to this, the user may consider:
- Registration data provided to create
user’saccount on fairbnb.coop is stored until the user asks for the profile’s cancelation.
- Registration data related to newsletter subscription is stored until the user withdraws his or her consent to receive such communications.
Rights of Data subject
The Data subject has the right:
- To ask the data controller, pursuant to Article 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the access to their personal data and correction or their cancellation or limitation of the data processing that concern him/her or to object to their processing. In particular, you may object in whole or in part to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or otherwise marketing communications. This opposition also extends automatically to commercial communications sent through traditional methods.
- to withdraw your consent at any time, also pursuant to Article 13, second paragraph, lett. c) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- to portability as provided in Article 20 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
- to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of the data you have provided violates the European regulation.