as “data subject” according to the GDPR, your personal data is collected by the form on fairbnb.coop to provide subscription to our newsletter.
Here you may find complete privacy statement in legal words.
Data controller is Fairbnb Network Società Cooperativa, with its registered offices in Bologna, via Alfredo Calzoni 1-3, CF: 03735181202. Fairbnb is owner of the website platform identified by the domain name fairbnb.coop, that is used to collect your personal information as detailed below.
Contact information about privacy concern is: email@example.com
Categories of personal data collected by fairbnb.coop and processing purposes
Faribnb.coop website collects registration data: name, surname, email that user releases to the platform in the registration form for newsletter subscription. Newsletter will provide information about fairbnb.coop initiatives, marketing communications and other news related to Fairbnb Network Società Cooperativa.
Lawfulness of processing
The legal bases for data processing used for newsletter subscription is the data subject consent to the processing, according to lett. a) of article 6 of the GDPR.
Place of data processing
Data collected according to this statement is stored and processed on servers and offices of Fairbnb Network Società Cooperativa all located in the European Union.
Recipients of personal data
Data processing will not include any dissemination or otherwise making available.
Data will be or could be processed by:
a) data processor, acting on behalf of the data controller, such as:
- subjects to engage with in order to provide the services (for instance, hosting providers, plugins providers) or the social projects which faribnb.coop aims at selecting and promoting (for instance, key-partner working in selected geographical areas or projects’ representatives);
- persons, companies or professional firms providing Fairbnb Network Società Cooperativa with technical maintenance (including maintenance of hardware and software systems, network equipment and electronic communications networks);
b) subjects, bodies or authorities to disclose personal data to, in accordance with the provisions of law or under the orders of the authorities or in case of abuse reports to investigate complaints and identify the source of messages received from users;
c) persons authorised by Fairbnb Network Società Cooperativa to process data required for carrying out activities strictly related to the provision of the services: those authorised persons have undersigned specific agreement to grant confidentiality and correct behaviour according to data processing law.
Optional data conferment
The provision of these personal data is not mandatory but constitutes a necessary requirement to provide newsletter subscription.
Processing method and duration
Registration data related to newsletter subscription is stored until the user withdraws his or her consent to receive such communications. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Rights of Data subject
The Data subject has the right:
1. To ask the data controller, pursuant to Article 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the access to their personal data and correction or their cancellation or limitation of the data processing that concern him/her or to object to their processing. In particular, you may object in whole or in part to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or otherwise marketing communications. The data subject may opt for cancellation from newsletter subscription in any time also by click the apposite button in the end of newsletter’s messages.
2. to withdraw your consent at any time, also pursuant to Article 13, second paragraph, lett. c) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
3. to portability as provided in Article 20 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
4. to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of the data you have provided violates the European regulation.
Complete fairbnb.coop privacy statement > CLICK HERE