This document is provided by Fairbnb Network Società Cooperativa, with its registered offices in Bologna, via Alfredo Calzoni 1-3, CF: 03735181202, as data controller and owner of the platform fairbnb.coop, pursuant to the GDPR and taking into account Dir. 2009/136/CE
Rights of Data subject are granted as stated in main Privacy statement.
What are “cookies”?
Cookies are small text files sent to your browser from the Fairbnb.coop website when you visit our platform. Basically, Cookies could carry out technical features such as computer authentication, session monitoring, storage of information and specific configurations concerning users accessing the server. They consent internet connections between your device browser and our platform servers.
In general cookies’ installation on users’ computer it’s relevant to access the website but it could also provide additional functionality (as social network connections) or improve the user experience by recording is preferences during the navigation. This could happen by allowing also cookies sent by third parties (like social networks that, for example, you may want to share your content with). Also, cookies can profile your experience and collect information that could be managed for statistical or commercial purposes. This is why the information provided in this document is relevant to you.
What kind of cookies is used by fairbnb.coop?
Fairbnb.coop uses only technical and analytics cookies generated by the same platform and by Google services, for which, in accordance with the current privacy regulation, no consent is required from you, as the data subject.
In particular, Fairbnb.coop will install:
- Technical navigation or session cookies, strictly necessary for the operation of the site or to allow you to take advantage of the content and services requested.
- Analytical cookies, which allow understanding of how the Site is used. These cookies do not collect information about your identity or any personal data. The information is processed in aggregate and anonymous form.
Cookies, in detail, are:
Please, if you want to have more information about cookie implementations, in general, find more contents in such websites:
You can authorize, block or delete (in whole or in part) cookies through the specific functions of your internet browser.
If you disable technical and/or functional cookies, the site may not be accessible or some services or certain functions of the site may not be available or work properly and you may have to change or manually enter some information or preferences each time you visit the site.
Processing method and duration
Personal data about cookies is processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected according to the above-mentioned specifications.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Place of data processing
Data collected according to this statement is stored and processed on servers and offices of Fairbnb Network Società Cooperativa all located in the European Union.
Rights of Data subject
As the data subject you have the right:
- To ask the data controller, pursuant to Article 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the access to your personal data and correct or cancel it or to limit data processing that concerns you or to object to their processing.
- to portability as provided in Article 20 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
- to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of the data you have provided violates the European regulation.