ACCORDING TO ARTICLE 13 – REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
as “data subject” according to the European General Data Protection Regulation, your personal data is collected by fairbnb.coop through the contact web form to consent requests to be submitted by the users and establishing possible collaboration or enhancing our platform’s features.
Here you may find complete privacy statement in legal words.
The data controller is Fair BnB Network Società Cooperativa, with its registered offices in Bologna, via Alfredo Calzoni 1-3, CF: 03735181202. Fair BnB Network Società Cooperativa is the owner of the website platform identified by the domain name fairbnb.coop, which is used to collect your personal information as detailed below.
Contact information about privacy concern is: [email protected]
Categories of personal data collected by fairbnb.coop and processing purposes
Through the webform of this contact webform, Fairbnb.coop website collects from users’ contact data: name and/or surname, email, those are necessary to reply to the request made by the users’.
Lawfulness of processing
The contact form purpose is possible only if the data subject has given consent to the processing, according to lett. a) of Article 6 of the GDPR.
Place of data processing
Data collected according to this statement is stored and processed on servers and offices of Fairbnb Network Società Cooperativa all located in the European Union.
Recipients of personal data
Data processing will not include any dissemination or publication.
Data will be processed by:
- a) data processor, acting on behalf of the data controller, such as:
- subjects to engage with in order to provide the services (for instance, hosting providers) or the social projects which faribnb.coop aims at selecting and promoting (for instance, key-partner working in selected geographical areas);
- persons companies or professional firms providing Fairbnb Network Società Cooperativa with technical maintenance (including maintenance of hardware and software systems, network equipment and electronic communications networks).
- b) subjects, bodies or authorities to disclose personal data to, in accordance with the provisions of law or under the orders of the authorities or in case of abuse reports to investigate complaints and identify the source of messages received from users;
- c) persons authorized by Fairbnb Network Società Cooperativa to process data required for carrying out activities strictly related to the performance of the obligation required by the user that submit the webform: those authorized persons have undersigned specific agreement to grant confidentiality and correct behavior according to data processing law;
Optional data conferment
The provision of personal data is absolutely necessary to let Fairbnb Network Società Cooperativa consider the request of the user.
Processing method and duration
Personal data is processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to answer to the request submitted by the user and so let Fairbnb Network Società Cooperativa performance the required obligation if necessary.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Data provided in the user’s message could by anonymized to archive possible useful information for the social purpose of Fairbnb Network Società Cooperativa (e.g.: the technical improvement of the platform, the update of policies, the community building tasks, etc).
Rights of Data subject
The data subject has the right:
- To ask the data controller, pursuant to Article 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the access to their personal data and correction or their cancellation or limitation of the data processing that concerns him/her or to object to their processing.
- to portability as provided in Article 20 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
4. to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of the data you have provided violates the European regulation.