ACCORDING TO ARTICLE 13 – REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
as “data subject” according to the European General Data Protection Regulation, your personal data is collected by fairbnb.coop in the Fairbnb.coop bug report to collect useful feedback and information about users’ experience in browsing the platform.
Contact data are required only to consent the feedback submission to the team of Fair BnB Network Società Cooperativa of technical and bug’s data and to exchange additional messages with people interested to improve the platform experience and to boost our initiative.
Here you may find complete privacy statements in legal words.
The data controller is Fair BnB Network Società Cooperativa, with its registered offices in Bologna, via Alfredo Calzoni 1-3, CF: 03735181202. Fairbnb is the owner of the website platform identified by the domain name fairbnb.coop, which is used to collect your personal information as detailed below.
Contact information about data processing concerns is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories of personal data collected by fairbnb.coop and processing purposes
Through the webform of this “bug report” page, Fairbnb.coop website collects from users these categories of personal data:
- Contact data: email is necessary to reply to the feedback and deepen the submitted bugs’ report.
- Technical and Bug’s data. This mandatory information identifies bugs related to the platform experience and/or its development.
Lawfulness of processing
According to art. 6 lett. a), the first paragraph, of GDPR, data processing has legal base in the consent provided by the data subject and it is necessary for the purpose of the controller aimed at resolving technical bugs and issues of the platform and at fostering the voluntary contribution by the community users interested in promoting the initiatives and values of fairbnb.coop’s project worldwide.
Place of data processing
Data collected according to this statement, as delivered to the controller, is stored and processed on servers and offices of Fairbnb Network Società Cooperativa all located in the European Union.
Recipients of personal data
Data processing will not include any dissemination or publication.
Data could be processed by:
- a) data processor, acting on behalf of the data controller, such as persons, companies or professional firms providing Fair BnB Network Società Cooperativa with technical services (including internet web form collection service, maintenance of hardware and software systems, network equipment and electronic communications networks);
- b) subjects, bodies or authorities to disclose personal data to, in accordance with the provisions of law or under the orders of the authorities or in case of abuse reports to investigate complaints and identify the source of messages received from users;
- c) persons authorized by Fair BnB Network Società Cooperativa to process data required for administrative and technical management, such as activities strictly related to the maintenance and improvement of the platform: those authorized persons have undersigned specific agreement to grant confidentiality and correct behavior according to data processing law.
Optional data conferment
The provision of contact data is not mandatory but it is recommended to consent additional contacts to deepen bug’s reports.
The provision of Technical and Bug’s data is mandatory for the purposes of the webform as set above.
Processing method and duration
Personal data is processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
According to this, the user may consider that data provided by the user will be processed until necessary to resolve the reported bug and immediately canceled and/or anonymized to keep useful information for possible future technical issues
Rights of Data subject
The data subject has the right:
- To ask the data controller, pursuant to Article 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the access to their personal data and correction or their cancellation or limitation of the data processing that concerns him/her or to object to their processing. In particular, you may object in whole or in part to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or otherwise marketing communications. This opposition also extends automatically to commercial communications sent through traditional methods.
- to portability as provided in Article 20 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
- to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of the data you have provided violates the European regulation.